
It's going pretty well so far. Half of the garage looks like this:

Nice, right? Unfortunately, the other half still looks like this:

Theoretically, all of the mess will fit in the cabinets, and suddenly peace, order, and contentment will come to the Steers home. Well, at least the garage will be organized.
I just had to add this shot of Kirk behind the new cabinets re-plumbing the hot water heater:

What, you can't see him? Oh, that's because he's behind the cabinets here:

I appreciate that he smiled for this shot. I appreciate that he crawled behind the cabinets at all. There is so much to appreciate in what he has done here at the house. It seems so far off still, but I'm sure a day will come (probably in 2018 or so) when we can send the boys off to school and just sit down and relax. Until then, I'll just smile and nod and hand him tools, dreaming of the day when our home is complete.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Hahaha! One half of that garage is a dream come true, and the other half is a nightmare! Either way, you've got a mighty good man. xo
Post a Comment