Sometimes I'm astonished when I get home from our annual Oregon trip and see how many photos I've actually taken. This year, even chasing Hayden nonstop, even having spent large chunks of time packing & cleaning my Gram's house, I still managed to capture so many sweet moments. Here are just a few of my favorites, images that I think capture what exactly makes our time up there so special.
My trusty "Beach Mule." I actually surprise myself with the large assortment of gear I can haul with that big il' stroller.
Giant holes! Uncle Dennis did the honors this year, as Kirk wasn't able to join us.
Cousins! Grace's daughter, Rynn, was so sweet to Hayden.
Aunties and hard work: my kids get a much-needed dose of both those things during our visits. Here are Katie & Koen getting it done.
Pacific City was a highlight this year. All of the boys loved the sand hill, and we passed a lovely day digging in the sand.
Afternoons at Shand Beach in Rockaway.









No comments:
Post a Comment